Wednesday, July 08, 2009

SVS in review

I haven't written on my experience so far at St. Vladimir's Seminary, although I have enjoyed reading the commentary on facebook and other blogs. I certainly do not want to offend or sound strident, especially with my many failings and shortcomings. It really has been an incredible journey the past few years (and before that). From moving out to Las Vegas, starting seminary at Fuller, becoming a Chaplain Candidate and starting Army Chaplain School. I wouldn't necessarily recommend attending Seminary after being so new to the church (I was Chrismated on Veterans Day - 11/11/07). I also wouldn't trade for anything the experiences and wonderful people who I have met this past year. God has put so many supportive and loving people in my life, despite myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home