Saturday, June 27, 2009

Update

There is so much that I could write on, but haven't. Many times I have considered discontinuing my blog, and I have held so much back that I could comment on, especially about my personal life. I mostly started my blog as a comment on current events instead of a journal, but perhaps I should write more of the latter. I have, however, gotten much interesting feedback, so I'll continue for now, and promise to write more. Things on my mind are: review of my first year at SVS, the Iran situation, Orthodoxy and the West, DADT, homosexuality and the church, traveling, Army Chaplaincy, etc. etc. etc. Of course, as always, trying to maintain an active prayer life and conforming to a life in Christ should always be my main focus. Please pray for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael from Texas said...

Habibi:

I look forward to your future posts...really interested in hearing your first-year SVS reflections, as well as more on military chaplaincy.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron Joshua Oliver said...

Thanks Michael! This gives me more incentive to write on those :-). Take care.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home