Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update

Before pontificating in the last few posts, I probably should have updated my situation. After leaving Las Vegas (the movie and song popped in my head more than once) I drove my little Saturn with all of my possessions in it to Ft. Jackson, SC, where I attended Army Chaplain School in July and August. At the end of August I drove up North to Yonkers, NY, where I currently reside as a student at St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary, pursuing my Master of Divinity degree. Since I was commissioned in March as a Chaplain Candidate, I would become (God willing) an Orthodox Christian Army Chaplain upon graduation and ordination. Some seminarians have very in-depth blogs about seminary life, and I will find their links. Any questions? I promise to write more frequently, and also to discuss saints and church feasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home